BENEFITS OF THE POSTPARTUM BODY WRAP
- The postpartum helps you recover your body shape and smoothens the appearance of the lower abdomen after childbirth.
- The postpartum body wrap can be worn with Caesarean section (CS) delivery after 7 days; it offers double support in the abdominal area by encouraging the internal organs to reposition themselves into their proper location after childbirth.
- It compresses the uterus thereby encourage easier expulsion of clots and water in the body.
- it helps provide proper support so you can be fully mobile in caring for your baby.
- it reduces the appearance of “love handles”
- The postpartum help relieve abdominal and back pain, in lifting and compressing the stomach, it helps to reduce the strain involved in lifting and carrying the baby.
- provides back support when breastfeeding as most mothers don’t know they are slouching
- It firms up an elasticated abdomen
- No need removing entire wrap to use the toilet, hooks underneath provide ease of access and removal of sanitary pads during the ‘bleeding/discharge’ period.
- Has no bones, hooks or rods hence it is comfortable to wear 24/7.